Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fog

Change...nahh...something I'm not too fond of nor embrace naturally...especially when it all comes at once.  After a season of the most change I've had in my life at one time... moving to a new place, having two of my dearest friends move out of state, a job of 11 years ended accompanied by some health issues..the result...being stretched in ways I could never otherwise be strrrrretched-it's in these times I've come to know God more intimately, being humbled, seeing God to provide financially one day at a time, casting fear out, and knowing I can't run from change because I will run into it....Hence, a new song birthed...

To listen to song please click here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS6JAsng00U
Fog  

Driving slower than I ever have
taking deep breaths that are more like gasps
winding roads that require trust
It’s all about the fog

Patiently waiting for the haze to lift today
hoping to see something else but gray
knowing you will guide my way
I’ll make it through the fog

I can see the white line
a hundred feet ahead
enough to know where the road goes
I’m being led

Some day I’ll be saying I survived the ride
seeing the journey from hindsight
lifting my hands to the sky
lifting my hands to the sky
lifting my hands to the sky
thanking God for the fog

No comments:

Post a Comment