Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hush Down

torment (noun) extreme pain or anguish of body or mind: agony

A head FULL of thoughts kept rolling like a train, plowing like a tractor, destroying like a wrecking ball..was what I felt like this week.  Then something severed in my brain after some people prayed over me...it broke!  I had to stand on truth to combat the battle of the mind..a fear of cancer was rearing its head again...

mock (transitive verb) treat somebody or something with scorn or contempt, to imitate closely

Mocking soon tried to move in and dance with me...so I layed in bed praying a Psalm and a new melody called "Hush Down" came while playing my harmonica...goodbye mocking...hello sleep.

spirit of fear and mocking...Hush Down!...

song to come once my computer gets working again..ugh!

Psalm 4:8 As I lay down and sleep in peace, you alone O Lord make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 16

No comments:

Post a Comment