Friday, October 19, 2012

Dooo Waft

waft

[waft, wahft] 
verb (used with object)
1.
to carry lightly and smoothly through the air or over water: The gentle breeze wafted the sound of music to our ears.
2.
to send or convey lightly, as if in flight: The actress wafted kisses to her admirers in the audience.
3.
Obsolete . to signal to, summon, or direct by waving.
 
A song dedicated to the awesome group at my Wednesday night class at Waypoint Church.  I had never heard of the word waft that I know of...So the word worked into our conversation that night and Matthew mentioned I should write a song...The ideas began to perculate and I kept hearing a doo wop accapella type song...It took me back to the Huey Lewis and the News concert at Memorial Park this summer...Yes Huey...He's great- Come on how can you not sing Power of Love! His band sang an amazing accapella song that night. So here's the little ditty of Doo Waft.
 
Song to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment