Monday, October 1, 2012

Song Called Lovely

This song simply came from a conversation with a friend who said that I like to use the word lovely...I love this word! It's feminine and yes lovely...so I thought... I need to write a song with the word lovely in it.. and here's what spilled out. Little did I know the message was on God's heart knocking on my heart (and it's always on his heart because we've been created for His love) ..for me and you women out there (and yes for men, too- you can change the word to - well...macho, handsome, chivalrous, wonderful). It's true. He's furiously, crazy about us.. afterall he formed and fashioned us.  After watching a documentary called Furious Love, this song resonated even more.

I'm especially thinking about a few women I know who have had treatment for cancer...they are so beautiful and courageous.

You may click on the link below to hear this Song Called Lovely...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtS4tOZbRKA&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment